Kamen Rider Faiz Papercraft

 


"The Racing Instinct"

Kamen Rider Faiz Papercraft


Kamen Rider Faiz
(仮面ライダー555[ファイズ])

Kamen Rider Faiz, I was so amazed when I saw the show for the first time. The technology theme really got me, then all the drama between the rider is one of the best in the series for me.

In term of design, Kamen Rider Faiz is quite simple yet classy, so it is a simple project for us but We really satisfied with the result and having Kamen Rider Faiz to the collection is also on top of my list, so I hope you guys like it and stay tuned for more.




Don't forget to follow us on Instagram
www.instagram.com/papertoy.factory


Like us on Facebook to keep you up-to-date with our latest release
www.facebook.com/papertoyfactory


All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold. This item is not a licensed product and paper toy factory do not claim ownership over the characters used in our paper toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment